Sunday, July 24, 2011

Half light

I'm sitting in the half light
thinking of you....
thinking of you
who promised me to come
but who never comes
I still can feel you
inside of me
sorrowful memories make me feel
I'm not alone in my life
I'm trying to image your face
which I have never seen
I'm trying to hear your voice
which I have never heard
I'm trying to think you are in by my side
which is never going to be
I still can feel you
inside of me
that makes me feel
you will come again
but my heart know
you have gone, will never return
I'm sitting in the half light
thinking of you
I hoped you will fill
the empty spaces in my life
I thought you will make come true
shattered dreams in my life
my dreams were buried with you
my hopes were flown away with you
when  you were inside me
I got the courage which never had
but now I lost all my courage
I have no courage to face to the world...
the god sent you to me
to complete my broken life
The god took you back
maybe I'm not deserve completeness.....
I still can feel you
inside of my body
I have been a prisoner
inside the memories of nine months
I don't have day and night
only the half light in my life
you have depart secretly......
No I'm not losing my hope
you can't go like this
you can't go without saying
good bye to your mom
I'm still having a hope
you will come at least in a dream
I'm still dreaming to see your smile
I still believe you are inside me
and someday you will come
the feeling you are inside me
giving me the light to live
I'm sitting in the half light
thinking you will come....

Post Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Hint

ඔබට comment සදහා Image, color text සහ marquee text ඇතුලත් කල හැක



Images: [im]...........................[/im]

scrolling effect: [ma].....................[/ma]

font size: [si="2"]..............[/si]

font color: [co="red"].........................[/co]

centralize the text: [ce]..................[/ce]

scrolling effect in right side: [ma+]......................[/ma+]

box the comment: [box]....................[/box]

mark the comment: [mark].................[/mark]

background effect: [card="blue"].....................[/card]

image to fit the column(100%): [im#]...........................[/im]

Highlight the words: [hi="yellow"].........................[/hi]