Monday, July 25, 2011

I respect you..!!

First I love you
I love you madly...
you were in my eyes
you were in my heart
but if anyone asked
why did I love you
I love you..that's all
no answer to give.......

then one day..
you shattered my dreams
you destroyed my hopes
you made me cry
In heaven I have no room
I cried a lot
I hate you a lot...

but at the sametime
you
started to grow faith
started to grow trust
started to grow love
started to grow tender
in my heart......

lifted me up from hell
but step by step
grow my dreams in heart
but like a growing plant
build my love in life
but like a mountain which takes time
you showed me
how the soft wind
become the gale...
and the gale become
the soft wind again...

and then I saw something
you are teaching me...
minute by minute...
I found out the value of love
minute by minute...
I found out the colour of love
minute by minute...
I found out the dissapontment of love
minute by minute...
I found out your love towards me...

again I love you....
I love you with all my soul
first I only love you...
but now I respect you...
I know why I love you....
I love you with senses...
I respect you.......!

Post Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Hint

ඔබට comment සදහා Image, color text සහ marquee text ඇතුලත් කල හැක



Images: [im]...........................[/im]

scrolling effect: [ma].....................[/ma]

font size: [si="2"]..............[/si]

font color: [co="red"].........................[/co]

centralize the text: [ce]..................[/ce]

scrolling effect in right side: [ma+]......................[/ma+]

box the comment: [box]....................[/box]

mark the comment: [mark].................[/mark]

background effect: [card="blue"].....................[/card]

image to fit the column(100%): [im#]...........................[/im]

Highlight the words: [hi="yellow"].........................[/hi]