Friday, August 26, 2011

Wearing the Mask....


Wearing the mask of honesty
I'm walking every where with a smile
everyone peeping in to my eyes
loosing their selves in my eyes
ocean of love and honesty
nobody knows my eyes are burning
with the fire of evil...

Wearing the mask of honesty
I'm staying in everyone's hearts
I'm ruling their hearts and
they are worshiping my love
without knowing they are victims

Wearing the mask of honesty
I'm talking to everyone's minds
they are listening to my words
and falling on to my hands blindly...

they never know they are victims
no-one can stop me
like a gale of mystries
I will shatter their world...
like flood of dissappointment
I will make force entry in to their lives
I'm hiding my self
behind the mask of honesty
I'm wandering on earth,
flying in sky.., reflecting on water
entering to their dreams and
hopes of life,.. everyday...
I'll make my kingdom 
in every heart,...everyday..

nobody is going to catch me
everyone will fall for me...
nobody is watching me,...But
I'm watching them everyday...

Wearing the mask of honesty
hiding my self
no mercy ....no mercy...
no survivors...don't hope to be...
all are victims..poor victims..

Everyone are playing for survive...
lord of the game... I'm watching..
no survivors...no mercy at all...
wearing the mask of honesty
I'm wandering every where..
beware of me.. But..
no escape... .....

Post Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Hint

ඔබට comment සදහා Image, color text සහ marquee text ඇතුලත් කල හැක



Images: [im]...........................[/im]

scrolling effect: [ma].....................[/ma]

font size: [si="2"]..............[/si]

font color: [co="red"].........................[/co]

centralize the text: [ce]..................[/ce]

scrolling effect in right side: [ma+]......................[/ma+]

box the comment: [box]....................[/box]

mark the comment: [mark].................[/mark]

background effect: [card="blue"].....................[/card]

image to fit the column(100%): [im#]...........................[/im]

Highlight the words: [hi="yellow"].........................[/hi]