Wednesday, February 25, 2015

~I can't let you go~

Pic- Google

I want to hold you close
so you wouldn't get hurt
protect you from cold
and keep your heart warm...

I want to stay next to you
when you fall asleep
protect you from bad dreams
and let you sleep on my arms...

I want to walk with you
hand in hand together
protect you from piercing wind
and give strength to walk...

I want to hold your hand
say everything is alright
protect you from falling apart
and never let you cry...

I don't want to let you go
even, I'm not there anymore
I'll always be by your side
even, you don't see me anymore..


Post Comment

3 comments:

  1. Nice creation.

    If I were you I would make some changes to the third verse.

    I want to walk with you
    by hand in hand together
    protect you from piercing wind
    and give strength to walk...

    I'd remove 'by' in second line
    replace piercing with 'biting'

    Well that is my personal choice.

    Well done Red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanx for the comment.. :) and maybe i should remove "by" in that stanza..

      Delete
    2. One more thing to make it even better. What about adding 'the' before piercing?

      Delete

Comment Hint

ඔබට comment සදහා Image, color text සහ marquee text ඇතුලත් කල හැක



Images: [im]...........................[/im]

scrolling effect: [ma].....................[/ma]

font size: [si="2"]..............[/si]

font color: [co="red"].........................[/co]

centralize the text: [ce]..................[/ce]

scrolling effect in right side: [ma+]......................[/ma+]

box the comment: [box]....................[/box]

mark the comment: [mark].................[/mark]

background effect: [card="blue"].....................[/card]

image to fit the column(100%): [im#]...........................[/im]

Highlight the words: [hi="yellow"].........................[/hi]