Thursday, August 23, 2012

you worth remembering as the way you before!

"Some people are meant to stay in our lives only for a little while.but the memories they leave are worth cherishing forever.you have to remember them as they were those days.not as who they have become...and that makes your journey a one with love and cherished memories not a one with missed opportunities and regrets......."


I saw this quote accidentally in one of my friend's profile. As usual it took me to the past which I really don't want to recall. But the it also remind me the happiest things that we have shared. Those crazy little chit chats we had.. small arguments.. small fights.. how caring you were..how sweet you were... Then I thought you are not a person to be forgotten, but someone to remember as the way you were used to be. So I think more than trying to forget you that would be easy. Because when everytime I try to forget you, you always keep reminding how great you were before.. before everything went wrong.. So it keeps me telling that I made you worst. A part of me tells that is not true. You really played with my life. You played with my emotions..and feelings.. Your are not stupid. You are smart more than all other guys I knew in my life. It wasn't so hard for you to realize what is coming next..  Anyway I don't wanna think about or I'm not blaming you. It is not fault. It is my fault I gave the right to you to hurt me..

but anyway I like to remember you as one of my best friend and as someone who never lied to me. Who always truthful about how he feels.. some who never played with me... I will remember you that way... now and forever.. 


Post Comment

24 comments:

  1. “If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.”
    ― C. JoyBell C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah.. you are right.. :) the thing is I don't hate that someone... I still love that someone.. :)

      Delete
  2. //I like to remember you as one of my best friend and as someone who never lied to me. Who always truthful about how he feels.. some who never played with me... I will remember you that way... now and forever.. //

    This way is better. Remembering past memories and living with them is sometimes running after a mirage, coz everthing is changing, so do people. People who were in the past doesn't live in the present,so its better to identify characters and live in the present.... :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. running after a mirage.. oh yeah.. that is what i did for the past couple of months.. actually nearly a one and half year.. let's hope future will be better.. :)
      thanx..

      Delete
  3. whatever happened is happened. Learning from past and thinking for a better future will make U so glorious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sigh.. learning from the past.. I have learned my lesson Rango... but still god punishing me.. :)
      thank you

      Delete
  4. අමතක නොවන මතකයන්...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. [co="red"]හ්ම්ම්... අමතක නොවන මතකයන්[/co]

      Delete
  5. People come, people go....but only zpecial perzons can remain ones heart ... Becauze... Every word they say make a unforgettable memoriez, every thing that they do make unforgettable....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah.. people come and go.. some come as blessings..some as lessons..
      thank you for your comment Pathum.. :)

      Delete
  6. Awesome! I saw someone has commented on my blog under the prof. Red.
    And I have seen Red Riding Hood's comments too on other places. It never occurred to me to check it out. Wow. See what I've missed!
    I hope to keep coming. I write both the blogs below in English and Snhala.

    henryblogwalker (මට භිතෙන හැටි) the Dude (HeyDude)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe.. Thanx for coming dude.. I usually read most of ur blog posts but rarely comment because it is in wordpress... but now i found the way so you can expect more form me in ur blogs now... cheers..!! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Red. Hope to see you more often in my Blog. Do you visit my English one? It's blogger.
      henryblogwalker (මට භිතෙන හැටි) the Dude (HeyDude)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. :) in the same boat huh.. no worries sis.. things will be alright..that's what i tell to myself.. :)

      Delete
  8. Yep, I also think Its better to keep the past behind as it was & look forward towards the future. But we must always remember the lessons that we learned from the past...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmm... :) past is really hard to avoid..better to learn live with it.. :) thank u..

      Delete
  9. There's nothing called 'Love' in this world lady (Im not talking about what a mother has towards her child), and you're a fool until you understand that fact.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you are right.. there is nothing called "Love" in this world.. then what is it??? that feeling you get butterflies in ur stomach when you see only someone special.. :) and really hard to forget that someone?
      But one thing is right .. the thing which we think "Love" is ..not "Love itself.. it is what we think it is.. love is something else.. which we still don't know.."

      Love is when your dog licks your face even when you left alone for a whole day...

      Love is when your friend's eyes got tears of joy because of you..

      Love is when one person is with when the whole world is against you...

      Love is when there is no greediness to hold someone tightly, but just to watch them be happy even you are not a part of their happiness...

      Maybe that is what love is... :)

      Delete

Comment Hint

ඔබට comment සදහා Image, color text සහ marquee text ඇතුලත් කල හැක



Images: [im]...........................[/im]

scrolling effect: [ma].....................[/ma]

font size: [si="2"]..............[/si]

font color: [co="red"].........................[/co]

centralize the text: [ce]..................[/ce]

scrolling effect in right side: [ma+]......................[/ma+]

box the comment: [box]....................[/box]

mark the comment: [mark].................[/mark]

background effect: [card="blue"].....................[/card]

image to fit the column(100%): [im#]...........................[/im]

Highlight the words: [hi="yellow"].........................[/hi]