Monday, November 14, 2011

I miss you

It has been Five months now. But still my heart skips a beat when ever I see you. Every time you are near is like a carnival to me. Every time you talk to me first make me happy. Every time you show some little attention make me smile. But every time you ignore me take me to death little by little.

I don't know why can't you understand that I'm not going to ask you to be mine if you don't want to be. But giving me some little attention will help me gather some little courage to my falling life. It will never harm you helping to a falling life to get up on feet again. Staying by my side will never harm you or you will never have to pay a cost for that. But why can't you be the friend you used to be? The friend who gave strength when I was falling. The friend who encouraged me to face the life. The friend who made me smile when I was crying. Why can't you be the one who you were used to be?

I wish every night before I go to bed to have you as my friend in next day. God didn't answer it yet. But I'm not giving up either. I will pray hardly. I will pray more. I know there will be a day when the god also can't ignore my wish and then he will give it..

Post Comment

5 comments:

  1. your all wishes may cmming true akki...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much nanga..
    I also hope one day God will answer my prayers..

    ReplyDelete
  3. God will make a way, where there seems to be no way, He works in ways we can not see HE WILL MAKE A WAY FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for your encouraging words..
    yes.. I also hope he will make a way for me..
    he makes for everyone..so he can't miss me..

    ReplyDelete

Comment Hint

ඔබට comment සදහා Image, color text සහ marquee text ඇතුලත් කල හැක



Images: [im]...........................[/im]

scrolling effect: [ma].....................[/ma]

font size: [si="2"]..............[/si]

font color: [co="red"].........................[/co]

centralize the text: [ce]..................[/ce]

scrolling effect in right side: [ma+]......................[/ma+]

box the comment: [box]....................[/box]

mark the comment: [mark].................[/mark]

background effect: [card="blue"].....................[/card]

image to fit the column(100%): [im#]...........................[/im]

Highlight the words: [hi="yellow"].........................[/hi]