Saturday, November 19, 2011

50th step in the ladder

This is my 50th step in blog world. I was thinking nearly for two days what I am going to write about in this 50th letter. First I thought to write about you who was the reason for this blog. But then I thought most of letters are about you and why should I make this 50th letter also another one.  When I first started the blog I didn't have much readers. Not even that much followers. But day by day the number increased amazingly. I should thank to Daga malla, Mihiri Hirudini, Chathura Lakmal, Arjun King, Shayanga Ashan, Anu and Asanka Sonnadara specially, because they were the first to read my blog and who gave me encouraging comments. There can be lot more whom I don't know and I thank to them also.
Then Prarthana Sewwandi. She was a blessing to me for past couple of months. She taught me lot of things about blogging art. Thank you akki.
Finally I like to thank to everyone who are with me today. I have met lot of wonderful friends through blogs. Dinesh aiya [warna] Chinthaka Madhuranga aiya, Ice, Mahi, Wisithuru, Aganthukaya and lot more. Maybe I haven't mentioned your name here but it doesn't mean you are not important. Everyone and anyone who visit to my blog is a special person to me. because they are the ones who read my heart. So thank you very much for being with me till now and I hope you will be with me forever.

Post Comment

9 comments:

  1. එල එල ඔන්න මං මේකත් කියෙවුව හොඳේ... :ඩී

    ඔහොම යන්කෝ.... තව හුගක් දුර යන්නත් එපාය.... :)

    අනූ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. හප්පේ මේයා ඉංගිරීසියෙන්නේ මේක දාලා තියෙන්නේ.. කෝ අර දානවා කියපු කවිය...
    any way all the best dear.. wish u a good future in blog world.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheh.. thank you..thank you..
    කවි සිත නොදැනීම ඉඟිලුනා..හොයන්න කම්මැලි හිතුනා..
    ඒ නිසා ඔහොම දැම්මා.. පස්සෙ කවියක් ලියනවා..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its good that you remember most of the names :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Haddock.. We should remember they who helped us to take the first step.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Hint

ඔබට comment සදහා Image, color text සහ marquee text ඇතුලත් කල හැක



Images: [im]...........................[/im]

scrolling effect: [ma].....................[/ma]

font size: [si="2"]..............[/si]

font color: [co="red"].........................[/co]

centralize the text: [ce]..................[/ce]

scrolling effect in right side: [ma+]......................[/ma+]

box the comment: [box]....................[/box]

mark the comment: [mark].................[/mark]

background effect: [card="blue"].....................[/card]

image to fit the column(100%): [im#]...........................[/im]

Highlight the words: [hi="yellow"].........................[/hi]