Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Time to let go of past...

I cried a lot.. Past four days were like hell to me.. yes.. It was truly hell.. and I was dying again and again.. But I know you never felt that.. You didn't know what your words made me feel like.. You didn't know how did I pass those four days.. I also don't know..

But today someone opened my eyes.. maybe my vision.. I may call that person bird.. yes a bird.. a humming bird.. guided me into the right path.. "Why would you let him to make u weak?.. You are not weak.. you were strong enough to accept what is in your heart.. but he couldn't accept it.. he is running away.. " . I don't think you are running away.. but maybe you really are.. So if you are running away from your life no-one can make you stay.. But one day you would understand what you have lost because of your weakness.. Why would I show world I'm weak.. No.. I am not weak... I decided I should move.. I can't stay here.. Simply not because I'm not trust worthy to you or to our relationship.. But because when you are being run away bride[groom] I can't make you stay..

I trusted you as a person who doesn't lie.. But now you have been weaken to give false reasons even.. I'm not ready to hear to those lies.. You have made your decision and here I am..making mine... moving on.. letting my past go.. yes.. Finally letting my past..

This would not be the last post about you.. I will keep writing about you.. more and more.. But I'm moving on.. I will write for my own pleasure.. maybe about you.. maybe about me.. But one thing I say..

"I can't say that I'm happy.. I can't say I'm totally fine..., But I know how to be strong and how to keep my head up high.. "
And I will do that..
Cheers!!

Post Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Hint

ඔබට comment සදහා Image, color text සහ marquee text ඇතුලත් කල හැක



Images: [im]...........................[/im]

scrolling effect: [ma].....................[/ma]

font size: [si="2"]..............[/si]

font color: [co="red"].........................[/co]

centralize the text: [ce]..................[/ce]

scrolling effect in right side: [ma+]......................[/ma+]

box the comment: [box]....................[/box]

mark the comment: [mark].................[/mark]

background effect: [card="blue"].....................[/card]

image to fit the column(100%): [im#]...........................[/im]

Highlight the words: [hi="yellow"].........................[/hi]